Utilising a network of highly experienced experts alongside our own staff, we offer a range of professional conflict transformation services. All of these are defined in relation to our principled form of engagement.
These services are available on a short- to long-term contractual basis, and have been used by governmental donors as well as individual partners and networks alike. The services include:
- support for mediation and negotiation processes
- facilitation of both formal and informal dialogue processes
- provision of policy advice to decision makers in conflict zones, as well as donors and intervening governments
- assistance for peace support infrastructures
- capacity building for conflict parties, external actors and organisations across key issue areas
- support for analysis and strategic planning of effective interventions from a systemic approaches and conflict transformation perspective
- implementation of monitoring, assessment and evaluation of conflict transformation interventions on all three Tracks
- promotion and dissemination of best practices and lessons learned in the field
- advice on conflict sensitive programming and project design
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.